Monday, January 21, 2013

Manuel Antonio Part 3.

After the national park we headed to the beach! We found a little area where they weren't very many people and laid our stuff down. I couldn't believe how warm the water was. I could have stayed in there all day! After that we went to dinner and on the way we saw a sloth hanging from a power line. He sat there just looking at us for about 15 minutes! On our way back to the hotel we got stuck in a down pour!! I had never seen rain like that in my entire life. The next morning we got up bright and early to do a zip line. It's the third longest zip line in the world and the largest zip line in Central America. It was so much fun! It's run by a couple from Colorado. They moved to Costa Rica to start a hotel and a zip lining company. They were wonderful. Once we got back to the hotel we were packing up our stuff and suddenly a million monkeys were around us! They were everywhere!! They got close enough for us to touch them. I wanted to bring one home so bad! Manuel Antonio was a blast, but I was happy to come back to Cartago where it's not hot and humid. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment