Monday, January 21, 2013

Manuel Antonio Part 2.

We stayed at Jungle Beach Hotel. It was so beautiful, and best if all we had a hot shower! We changed our clothes and walked up the hill to eat dinner. Obviously I had to get a piƱa colada. It was the best I've ever had! After we ate dinner we went back to our hotel and went to bed. The next morning we went to the Manuel Antonio National Park. They have a ton of trails you can choose from to walk up and a private beach. Because it was so hot and SOO humid we choose to do lookout point. The walk up seemed like forever. It turned it to an actual hike, which I was not prepared for. I wore Toms and by the time we were done they were so muddy. On our way up we saw a ton of monkeys. They were adorable. We also saw, little crabs, the biggest bees I've ever seen, and way too many spiders. All of it was worth it just for the view we got. When we finally got to the top it was breath taking! I had never seen anything that beautiful in my entire life. It was beyond hot but at least I felt like I got a good workout while I was there!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment