Monday, February 11, 2013

Estevin


Here is Estevin.  From the moment I walked in the door Los Patitos I knew I loved him.  As all the kids were telling me their names Estevin was standing in the front shaking his hips back and forth.  He had my heart right then.  He is definitely the naughtiest of the bunch.  He loves to steal crayons and color on the other kid's pages.  He's just so cute I could never get mad at him.  I tried to teach him how to wink the entire time I was there.  His eyes just wouldn't do it, but him trying sure made me smile.  When Flory was in the room he immediately went to his best behavior.  Whenever I would catch his eye he would stick his tongue out at me and smile. He LOVES pictures.  Every time he would even see my camera he would run over to me saying, foto foto!!! 
In time out of course.
Hats and suckers everyday!
After he looked at this picture he told me I was beautiful :)




No comments:

Post a Comment